If you are searching for a Honours 1st year Exam Result 2020 you are right place in here. Because i will share Honours 1st year Exam Result 2020. I am going to explain Honours 1st year Exam Result 2020. The National University authority has published on the official website the NU honours First year exam result 2020 of the academic session 2019.
Honours 1st year result publish date 2020
The students are eagerly waiting for the exam result. Every year huge number of students attend this exam. In this year honours First year examination started from 01 August 2019 and this exam ended at 26 September 2019. The National University publishes the results in three to four months. There is no reason to worry that you will get timely results. The Honors First Year Exam Result will be published by their official website https://www.nu.ac.bd/results and my website will also be available.
NU Honours 1st Year Result 2020
Hello their students, are you looking for NU Honours 1st exam Result 2020? You are now in the right place. Here my website i will discus all kind of Information NU Honours 1st exam Result 2020. Wear this post carefully by the end. Which will help you find your result.
Grading System in National University
For those of you who don’t know the grading method, I showed the grading method results. Below total CGPA by this grading system.
|Class interval||Letter grade||Grade point||Remarks|
|45-49||C||2.25||Second Class Upper|
National University Result Checking Process
The results of the National University are generally available in two ways. You can see your results in two ways. Let’s see what are the two methods?
- Online Process
- SMS Process
1. Online Process:
- First, Open your internet browser visit the NU official website www.nu.ac.bd/results
- Click on Honours Tab then Click on 1st Year. After Clicking on 1st year Tab a form will show with 3 information including Like “Roll/Registration. No”, “Exam Year” , “Captcha Code” and Search Result .
- Than, “Roll/Registration Number” box Type your Roll or Registration number. Roll or Registration number which will get your Admit Card.
- On the “Exam Year” box Type your exam year which is 2019.
- Before the last box you will found a picture with some Numeric Letter/Number which is known as Captcha Code. Just Enter the Code on the last box. If nothing shown on captcha picture then you must click “Click here to refresh” Button.
- Click on “Search Result” Button. If you done all the previous step correctly then Your Result will be shown on a new window of your browser.
2. SMS Process:
Friends, We all use mobile now and with this mobile you can see your results. There are 5 mobile operators in Bangladesh. You will get your results through any operator. Let’s see how to send an SMS.
At First go to your mobile message option and type NU <space> H1 <space> Roll number and send to 16222.
For Example : NU H1 123456
However, wish you all the best for Student NU Honours 1st year 2020 students. If you pass the NU Honours 1st year 2020 exam, Congratulations to you. https://newresultsbd.com is a website where you would get all kinds of Exam Results, Job Result, Exam Routines, Job Circular & Educational information. Please share this post on your facebook timeline & keep visiting our website. However, thanks for reading my article.